Many years ago I was praying in the Holy Spirit and when I paused the Lord spoke to me. “Ask Me who’s going in the rapture”! So I asked Him and His reply was “Christians”. I was moved to ask Him if all Christians are going. His reply was “No”! Only those who are willing to go will go. When I shared this revelation with the church some of the members were not happy. Come to find out, they were out dabbling in the world and came under conviction. I was compelled to study my Bible more intently. If God speaks something you can always find chapter and verse.
Be ready: for in such an hour as you think not the Son of Man will come.
If you look up the word, ready in the 1828 Webster Dictionary, one of it’s definitions is willing. A person who is willing to go will remain in a constant state of contact with their Lord. After the Lord showed this to me, I read a book by Hilton Sutton. The title of his book was Get Right or Get Left. He said if one is not right with God, he could miss the first rapture. The second rapture takes place three and half years into the tribulation period. This subject is not debatable. If you want to go be with Jesus forever, you will. If you want to meddle in the world, you are playing high stakes poker and bluffing won’t work.
November 10, 2019
I am a soldier of Jesus, He is committed to care for me.
He promises to supply all of my needs all the days of my life.
He is with me at every battle, He teaches my hands to war.
He daily loads me with benefits, even after I retire from military duty.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!