Hearing from God is not at all that difficult. It really comes down to a decision. God gave you the right and the ability to hear His voice.
Matthew 13:15 The people’s hearts are waxed gross, and their ears dull of hearing, if they will hear Me and understand Me, they will be converted and I will heal their souls.
These people heard what Jesus said to some of His people because they will not believe what He would say to them. Why would God waste His time explain things to people who will not listen to Him? It is very difficult to understand God if you don’t renew your mind. He can say just a few words, but they can turn into a mini book. God’s voice is known by what He says, not how He says it.
God tends to communicate with those who have made Him Lord of their lives. I never have casual conversations with the Lord. Everything He says pertains to life. God never jokes around, but He makes me laugh quite often. We are all equipped to hear God. Just use your equipment. Even a deaf person can hear God’s voice, God is not a respecter of people. Surrender your ears to the Lord, wash out the world’s ways and let Him lead you.
November 10, 2019
I am a soldier of Jesus, He is committed to care for me.
He promises to supply all of my needs all the days of my life.
He is with me at every battle, He teaches my hands to war.
He daily loads me with benefits, even after I retire from military duty.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!