Some churches will never change their “pet” doctrine despite it’s opposition to God’s Word! This is too radical a change because it would demand that a church admit they are in error. Furthermore, they would need someone from the outside to come and teach the truth.
Ephesians 5:26-27 Jesus is cleaning His church with the washing of the Word. That He may present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Every church that names the Name of Christ is continually being bathed in God’s Word. In order to become the church Jesus envisions, one must be willing to grow in His will. If a church will not accept the administration of the Holy Spirit, they will not see the glory. The glory of God in the manifest presence of the Lord Himself. Why would any church not want to see His glory?
The doctrine in some churches make no provision for His glory, it is not believed on and acceptable. A church without God and His glory is just a building, it has the same value as an outhouse. I am willing to do whatever the Lord requires of me in order to see His glory. It is ridiculous to separate God from His glory. Lord come and clean my house, prepare me for a visitation.
November 10, 2019
I am a soldier of Jesus, He is committed to care for me.
He promises to supply all of my needs all the days of my life.
He is with me at every battle, He teaches my hands to war.
He daily loads me with benefits, even after I retire from military duty.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!