We have been working with children for years and years. They can teach you as much as you teach them. One of the things we have learned is that they thrive on praise. They love to be congratulated and told when they have done good. Praise must be genuine, they have to earn it. Every kid is capable of doing something praise-worthy. They beam with joy when they are praised. You can see it in their little faces they want to do more.
Psalms 18:3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, so I will be saved from my enemies.
The Lord is worthy of all our praise, no one loves us like our Lord. No one gave a greater sacrifice than Jesus. I think too many Christians tap into God only when they have a problem or they just need Him, but then there are the radicals who walk around praising the Lord all day long. If He is in the heart surely He can be on our lips. I believe God needs to be assured that we are grateful to Him for His sacrifice.
When the event of the cross becomes a revelation praise flows from the heart like water out of a spring. While you stand praising your Lord, He is about the business of saving you from your enemies. God thrives on the praise of His people. He knew His people believe and are grateful.
Praise the Lord.
November 10, 2019
I am a soldier of Jesus, He is committed to care for me.
He promises to supply all of my needs all the days of my life.
He is with me at every battle, He teaches my hands to war.
He daily loads me with benefits, even after I retire from military duty.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!