Every day of the world attention, in one form or another, is given to the sodomites and lesbians. They are hailed and honored for their courage to openly proclaim their sin. They have come out and declared their lifestyle the new norm! What percentage of the world do you reckon is homosexual? It’s less than one percent but their lifestyle is magnified throughout the world by the sympathetic straight population.
1 Timothy 5:22 Do not be a partaker of other men’s sins.
The word partaker means to partner with. A good number of folks will be judged as sodomites having never engaged in the actual act of it. Thieves, murderers and wine bibers know they are sinning but the sodomites are being told they have no sin because it’s based on love.
Acts 19:17 Paul did special miracles and the Name of the Lord was magnified.
A few believers worked the miracles of Christ and the Name of Jesus was heard over the entire region. The devil has no originality, he counterfeits what Jesus has done. Just as the works of Christ were magnified, so the sins of the devil’s seed are magnified. Homosex is the world’s sacred cow and they are very protective of their idol. We must continue to magnify the Name of our Lord Jesus in the hope that some would change gods.
December 8, 2019
Lord You are heaven's bookkeeper, You have a record of every good deed.
And You never forget a seed sown because You are Lord of the harvest.
If I should meet You before I reap, I will my harvest to my family.
For You have taught me Your Word and no one can take it from me. You give me all things richly to enjoy.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!