The Holy Spirit has told us what the Father’s vision is for our time. He has begun the last great healing revival ever known to mankind. Don’t take a wait and see attitude, become proactive, begin to believe and speak in line with the Lord’s vision for this day. The Lord has instructed me to alter the way I pray when the gifts of the Spirit are in manifestation. Instead of saying: I now pray for you, He told me to say this: the Lord is healing you right now.
Mark 11:23-24 If you believe that those things what you say shall come to pass, you shall have whatsoever he says. Whatever you desire when you pray, believe you receive them, and you will have them.
Faith will declare whatsoever the Lord has spoken, the Holy Spirit will prove it with evidence. All we need to do is believe Him, faith cometh by hearing and hearing. The ministries that have been teaching faith were obedient in preparing the people for this great move of the Spirit. Christians from other churches have begun to contact us for prayer, they claim their church does not teach faith nor healing.
The Apostle Paul said: My God shall supply all your need supernaturally. Not all Christians can say that about their God, they don’t know Him well enough to speak on His behalf. If you know your God’s will, then say it and you will have it.
November 10, 2019
I am a soldier of Jesus, He is committed to care for me.
He promises to supply all of my needs all the days of my life.
He is with me at every battle, He teaches my hands to war.
He daily loads me with benefits, even after I retire from military duty.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!