After the Lord gave me the vision of restoring the supernatural power of God back to the local church, He gave me the steps. For three years after He gave me the vision He had me teaching on the subject of holiness. I really thought I had missed God because I wanted to better understand the power of God. People began to question me. How will we restore the supernatural power of God? Then one day the Lord caused me to understand His plan.
2 Timothy 2:21 If you keep yourself pure, you will be a special vessel for honorable use. Your life will be clean and you will be ready for the Master to use for every good work.
We had the faith to believe God would perform His Word. We just needed to offer Him a clean vessel. Now what is the spiritual condition of the church at large today? Compromise seems to be the order of the day. Preachers are prone to pleasing men and their lusts more than God and His will.
Some churches have compromised so much they don’t have enough power to get people saved and they don’t even try. They are blessing same-sex marriages and some are ordaining homosexuals. We are called “haters” but we are thriving in the love and acceptance of God.
December 8, 2019
Lord You are heaven's bookkeeper, You have a record of every good deed.
And You never forget a seed sown because You are Lord of the harvest.
If I should meet You before I reap, I will my harvest to my family.
For You have taught me Your Word and no one can take it from me. You give me all things richly to enjoy.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!