Salvation must always be honored as God’s greatest gift to mankind. God had to send His only begotten Son to die a horrific death for people who would never be grateful. He paid a price that we cannot begin to imagine how excruciating it was. He was an innocent man sent to die in place of the guilty with no guarantee. Anyone would be grateful. Then after it was all said and done, He offers redemption as a free gift to every sinner ever born of a women.
Hebrew 2:3 How shall we escape (avoid punishment for our sins) if we neglect so great salvation.
No man will take advantage of God’s gift of grace. No man will mock the Lord. We cannot continue to live like the old sinner we once was and expect God’s grace to cover us. I once heard a notable preacher say something that remains with me to this day. The manner in which you are saved will determine how long you remain saved. I have led people in the sinners prayer and I know the only reason they prayed was to get rid of me. So are they saved? That’s not my call!
1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
After Paul made this statement he listed some sins that are common with the unsaved. Adultery, homo-sex, drunkards, thieves and those who rebel against God. In this present dispensation of time, these folks are being told by some Christians that what they're doing is not sin! In this season of lawlessness men can justify anything with their progressive intelligence. God is very selective when it comes to translating men into the Kingdom of His dear Son.
2 Cor. 6:14-15 What fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? And what agreement has light with darkness? And what partnership has Christ with belial?
We cannot fulfill the lusts of our flesh while we go through the motions of serving God. Jesus said we cannot have two spiritual forces influencing our lives simultaneously. Anything that has two heads is called a monster. If you truly want to be saved you will protect your place in eternity at all costs.
November 10, 2019
I am a soldier of Jesus, He is committed to care for me.
He promises to supply all of my needs all the days of my life.
He is with me at every battle, He teaches my hands to war.
He daily loads me with benefits, even after I retire from military duty.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!