The prophetic word for this hour is that God is reviving the healing power of Jesus. Richard Roberts and many others are convinced of the Holy Ghost and that God is pouring out His Spirit upon all flesh. In September of 2016 Joe McCroskey and I prayed for a man that had a brain tumor. In April of 2017 the tumor had disappeared, it took a while but it is gone from a man who had no hope.
Mark 16:18 Believers will lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.
The word recover means to conceive, begin to mend, so healing always comes but not always instantaneously.
I don’t know why some healings are instant and some are not, I just know they are. We must hold fast to our faith after hands are laid on us so our healing is completed. I am motivated to pray for people now more than ever because I believe the prophetic word.
I am convinced we will see greater works than Jesus because we have the same Holy Ghost. It’s the Father in us doing the works so all of this is of God. I’m hearing reports of miracles of healings I have not heard of since the days of Oral Roberts. Set your heart to see what the Lord is doing and commit to be a part of His plan.
December 8, 2019
Lord You are heaven's bookkeeper, You have a record of every good deed.
And You never forget a seed sown because You are Lord of the harvest.
If I should meet You before I reap, I will my harvest to my family.
For You have taught me Your Word and no one can take it from me. You give me all things richly to enjoy.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!