Just because you’re born-again and you made Jesus the Lord of your life, the devil is not done with you. If he can wrestle you away from your Savior, he will use any means possible. The devil doesn’t care if you go to heaven or hell, he just wants you out of his way. If he can find some way to separate you from God he will do it. When you understand and grasp this, you will become more determined than ever to holdfast to the miracle of salvation.
You are a spirit. You are an eternal being, the shortest time of your life is the one you’re living right now. I have an aunt that is a hundred and two years old, that’s nothing compared to eternity. The quality of your eternity will be greatly affected by what you do in this life. If you love Jesus, you’re grateful and you desire a place in Heaven, no one can take that way from you.
1 Thessalonians 4:17-18
...And so shall we ever be with the Lord. Comfort one another with these words.
Forever is just way too long to live with regret, but it’s just right if you’re reigning with the Lord. Carefully consider your eternal plans, if Jesus is at the center keep Him there. Holdfast to the truth and it will sustain you throughout eternity and beyond.
November 10, 2019
I am a soldier of Jesus, He is committed to care for me.
He promises to supply all of my needs all the days of my life.
He is with me at every battle, He teaches my hands to war.
He daily loads me with benefits, even after I retire from military duty.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!