When I look back on my life I have come to realize that growing up was fun. I always looked forward to my next birthday because I got presents and got to do things that my age qualified me to do. When I left my childhood behind I had to deal with things that required a more serious attitude. I had to deal with the military and all the things a new adult has to deal with. All my time as a student and a member of a large family prepared me for the responsibilities of life.
Growing up can take its toll on anyone who is not properly trained to accept all the challenges. I slipped into the world and away from my relationship with God. Just like everyone else, life was hard because I became its student.
Ephesians 4:11,14 God gave some Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers for the maturing of the Saints. That we be no more children, tossed to and fro by deceivers.
I became a born-again Christian, a child of God, a babe in Christ. Now I’m growing up all over again for the first time. I’m back to enjoying my childhood all over again and I’m having fun growing up in Him. I will continue to grow until I see Him face to face.
December 8, 2019
Lord You are heaven's bookkeeper, You have a record of every good deed.
And You never forget a seed sown because You are Lord of the harvest.
If I should meet You before I reap, I will my harvest to my family.
For You have taught me Your Word and no one can take it from me. You give me all things richly to enjoy.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!