Freedom must never be taken lightly, a lot of folks died setting others free. The only way we could get free is by the shed blood of Jesus. Jesus was willing to die in order to set us free and He counted it a joy.
Jude 1:4 Some ungodly people have wormed their way into your churches, saying that God’s grace allows us to live immoral lives.
God’s grace set us free and then some people have turned it around and altered His gift. They teach we can live like the devil and remain blessed and saved. Remember that anything not done in faith is sin. So can one say: “I am going to kill this person because I don’t believe it’s a sin”! God will not be mocked, no one will get away with genetically altering God’s Word.
Galatians 5:13 Brethren you have been called into liberty; only use not your freedom for an occasion to the flesh.
God did not shed His grace to make us free so we could continue in the habits of our old nature. He intends for us to become new creatures in Him, not justified sinners. Jesus went to hell and back to make us free, if we went to hell we would never come back. So live for the freedom He died to give us and protect it at all costs, you have the grace to do so.
December 8, 2019
Lord You are heaven's bookkeeper, You have a record of every good deed.
And You never forget a seed sown because You are Lord of the harvest.
If I should meet You before I reap, I will my harvest to my family.
For You have taught me Your Word and no one can take it from me. You give me all things richly to enjoy.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!