In conclusion, we must accept God’s voice and commit to follow Him. God is an expert of turning failures into champions, He is the ultimate life coach. Growing up I had a lot of mentors, family members, coaches and spiritual leaders shaping my life. Now God wants a place and a voice in my life! We should be thrilled that the Lord even wants to be a part of our lives. I really thought I knew everything and that He had no idea what a mere human goes through everyday.
Hebrews 4:16 Let us come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
When is our time of need? Every day of our lives. I didn’t know I could come to God in the mess I was in. I was not in denial, I knew I had faults and bad habits. I tried all my life to overcome them but I never could. No man can call himself successful and prosperous if Jesus is not the Lord of his life. It took me awhile to understand but now I can say, Jesus is far more important than all the money and wealth I ever had. I learned His voice and committed to follow Him, now I go from blessing to blessing every day.
Joshua 1:8 My words will not depart out of your mouth: for then you will make your way prosperous and have good success.
God had to speak the words of our prosperity, I hear and obey.
November 10, 2019
I am a soldier of Jesus, He is committed to care for me.
He promises to supply all of my needs all the days of my life.
He is with me at every battle, He teaches my hands to war.
He daily loads me with benefits, even after I retire from military duty.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!