How does a sincere person find the right God and the right house? They take the Word of God and use it as the evidence of God’s presence. Let me make this very simple. I will give you a Scripture spoken by Jesus, if men believe it they will not be ashamed to proclaim it.
Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; in My Name they shall cast out devils: they shall speak in new tongues. They shall take up serpents: and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick and the sick will recover.
If anyone will present this Scripture to a church, they will quickly know if God is in that house or not. If the pastor tries to explain away this Scripture and try to tell you that the day of miracles have passed, then you would be wise to pass. If the pastor pleads guilty to believing the words of Christ you may have found a home to grow in.
No church is perfect but some can be so imperfect they are not worth your time or effort. None of us are called to go around and correct every ministry, but we are encouraged to check out the fruit. Every good tree produces good fruit and every bad tree kicks out bad fruit.
December 8, 2019
Lord You are heaven's bookkeeper, You have a record of every good deed.
And You never forget a seed sown because You are Lord of the harvest.
If I should meet You before I reap, I will my harvest to my family.
For You have taught me Your Word and no one can take it from me. You give me all things richly to enjoy.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!