I have pondered this question over and over in my mind and spirit: Can a liberal be a Christian? In order to begin to answer this question we must define what a Christian is. A Christian is a little Christ, they actively display the fruits or attributes of Christ.
Jesus said, if you see Me you have seen the Father. Now we say this, if you have seen me you have seen the Son.
So, what are the beliefs or fruits of a liberal? They justify lies, they believe in same-sex marriage, they support abortion and they hate their political opponents. The doctrine of liberalism is not consistent with the teachings of Christ. Can a liberal identify as a Christian?
1 Corinthians 3:3 For you are yet carnal: for there is among you envying, strife and divisions, are you not carnal, and walk as men?
A carnal Christian is a Christian in name only, they cater more to their flesh than the Spirit. Because they don’t agree with the Lord, He does not bless them as He does the obedient. A liberal may call himself whatever he chooses, but God calls them carnal and only they can change their label through repentance.
Revelation 3:16 Because you are lukewarm, and neither cold or hot, I will spit you out of My mouth.
December 8, 2019
Lord You are heaven's bookkeeper, You have a record of every good deed.
And You never forget a seed sown because You are Lord of the harvest.
If I should meet You before I reap, I will my harvest to my family.
For You have taught me Your Word and no one can take it from me. You give me all things richly to enjoy.
Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
1. Separation from Family and Friends. (Examples: Military, Prison,
2. Praying against loneliness and isolation. (Yourself/Others)
3. Communication Romans 12:10 Act in love; prefer one another in honor.
4. Peace of God will reign in our homes.
1. Pray about unrealistic expectations of buying and receiving gifts.
2. Ask God for strategies and ideas that fit your budget and talents.
3. Pray for wisdom about what organizations you can help and be realistic about how much money you can spend toward their need.
4. Pray for increase in finances. God will supply all our needs through
1. Peace of God throughout this Season
2. Protection for all from enemies seen and unseen
3. Praying for God assignments
4. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!